LAST UPDATED: June 18, 2019
Information We Collect
We collect the information you provide directly to us, such as when you sign up for our newsletter, purchase our Products, send us emails, or interact with us on social media. The types of personal data we may collect directly from you include:
- Contact information, such as your name, email address, mailing address, and phone number;
- Background information, such as your education, work experience and recruiting objectives;
- Billing information, such as credit card details and billing address;
- Content information, such as your comments;
- Candidacy information, such as your resume, cover letter, financial models, cases, and pitches;
- Optional information you may choose to provide, such as your date of birth, gender, social media profiles,; and
- Any other information you choose to provide.
We collect information about your use of the Services, such as the products you buy or express interest in.
We may collect information from social networks in accordance with your settings on the social network. If you interact with us on social media, we will collect information about those interactions. The information we may collect includes your profile, name, picture, and any other information you provide on your social media profile. We may also collect information about you from third parties, including mailing list providers and publicly available sources, or friends that refer you to 10X EBITDA.
- Search terms used to reach our websites;
- Details about the devices that are used to access our websites (such as IP address, browser information, device information, and operating system information);
- Details about your interaction with our websites (such as the date, time, length of stay, and specific pages accessed during your visits to our websites, and which emails you may have opened); and
- Usage information (such as the number and frequency of visitors to our websites).
We may associate this information with your purchases, the device you use to connect to our Services, or email or social media accounts that you use to engage with 10X EBITDA.
We need to collect these information in order provide you with the orders you purchased and to improve our Services.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
How We Share Your Information
We may share the information we collect:
- With our coaches/consultants;
- With third-party service providers that perform services on our behalf, such as those that provide payment processing, email newsletters, marketing support;
- With affiliate partners and with other select partners as part of co-sponsored promotions;
- To comply with a legal or regulatory obligation, protect and defend 10X EBITDA’s rights or property, protect the safety of our customers and website users or the public, and protect against legal liability;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company;
- Between and among 10X EBITDA’s current and future parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and other companies under common control and ownership; and
- With other parties at your consent and at your direction.
10X EBITDA will NEVER sell your information to anyone for marketing purposes.
Your Rights and Choices
You may unsubscribe from our promotional emails at any time by following the instructions included in those emails. If you opt out of receiving such communications, note that we may continue to send you non- promotional emails (such as order confirmation emails or product access emails).
You may request to remove your comments on our websites. Please remember that any comment you post is not private. The information can be viewed by anyone online, including family, friends, the media, investigators, and potential employers conducting background checks. If you wish to remove a comment you posted, please submit your request to [email protected].
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. You can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our websites.
Our Services are not designed for children and do not knowingly collect personal data from children. If you have reason to believe that a child has provided personal data to us, please contact us, and we will endeavor to delete that information from our databases.
Data Transfers and Privacy Shield
10X EBITDA is headquartered in the United States, and we have operations in the United States and other countries. As such, we may transfer your personal data to, or store or access it in, jurisdictions that may not provide equivalent levels of data protection as your home jurisdiction. Furthermore, United States privacy, data protection, and data storage laws may be different from those in your country. We will take steps to ensure that your personal data receives an adequate level of protection in the jurisdictions in which we process it.
We use third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run 10X EBITDA. We follow industry best practices in securing access to all data. Although 10X EBITDA owns the code, content, and the trademarks, you retain all rights to your data.
Our retention periods for personal data are based on business needs and legal requirements. We retain personal data for as long as is necessary for the processing purpose(s) for which the data was collected, and any other permissible, related purpose. For example, we may retain certain transaction details and correspondence until the time limit for claims arising from the transaction has expired.
If you are an European Resident, we process your personal data when:
- We need to use your personal data to perform our responsibilities under our contract with you (e.g., processing payments for and providing the 10X EBITDA and affiliate products you have ordered).
- We have a legitimate interest in processing your personal data. For example, we may process your personal data to send you marketing communications and to provide, secure, and improve our Services.
- We have your consent to do so.
If you are an European Resident, you have the right to access personal data we hold about you and to ask that your personal data be corrected, updated, or erased. You may also have the right to object to, or request that we restrict, certain processing. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, you may contact us at info@10XEBITDA.com.
Pursuant to the California Online Privacy Protection Act, we hereby disclose that we do not currently honor “do not track” signals issued by browsers or other third party sources.
If you are an individual under 18 and have provided personal information or content to us in some manner, you have the right to request the deletion of that information pursuant to the “California Eraser Law.” Contact us to make such a request at info@10XEBITDA.com.
10X EBITDA may disclose personally identifiable information at the request of law enforcement or governmental agencies or in response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process, to establish, protect, or exercise 10X EBITDA’ legal or other rights or to defend against a legal claim or as otherwise required or allowed by law. 10X EBITDA may disclose personally identifiable information in order to protect the rights, property, or safety of a User or any other person. 10X EBITDA may disclose personally identifiable information to investigate or prevent a violation by User of any contractual or other relationship with 10X EBITDA or the perpetration of any illegal or harmful activity.